on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Where did the Polish Kaczmarek family come from? What is the Polish Kaczmarek family crest and coat of arms? When did the Kaczmarek family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Kaczmarek family history?
Spelling variations of this family name include: Kaczmar, Kacmarcyk, Kaczmarek, Kaczmarkiewicz, Kaczmarski and many more.
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Kaczmarek Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Antoni Kaczmarek, aged 0, who landed in America from Selupera, Russia, in 1905
- Andreus Kaczmarek, aged 20, who settled in America from Wolawa, Hungary, in 1906
- Joseph Kaczmarek, who landed in Arkansas in 1906
- Antonie Kaczmarek, aged 27, who settled in America from Kavczya, Poland, in 1907
- Anton Kaczmarek, aged 18, who emigrated to the United States from Osno, Russia, in 1910
- Jane Frances Kaczmarek (b. 1955), American actress
- Jan Marian Kaczmarek (1920-2011), Polish engineer and University Professor
- Krzysztof Kaczmarek (b. 1988), Polish footballer
- Wojciech Kaczmarek (b. 1983), Polish football goalkeeper
- Pawe³ Kaczmarek (b. 1985), Polish footballer
- Marcin Kaczmarek (b. 1977), retired butterfly swimmer from Poland
- Jerzy Kaczmarek (b. 1948), Polish Olympic fencer
- Zbigniew Kaczmarek (b. 1962), former Polish football player
- Filip Andrzej Kaczmarek (b. 1966), Polish politician and Member of the European Parliament
- Janusz Kaczmarek (b. 1961), Polish lawyer, prosecutor and politician
- Oswald, G. Lexicon der Heraldik. Leipzig: 1984. Print.
- Jones, Henry Z. Palatine Families of New York 2 Volumes. Rockland, ME: Picton Press, 2001. Print. (ISBN 978-0961388829).
- Rietstap, Johannes Baptist. Armorial Général. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. Print.
- Brückner, Aleksander. etymologiczy jezyka polskiego (Etymologica Dictionary of the Polish Language). Warszaga: Wiedza Powszechra, 1970. Print.
- Beider, Alexander. A Dictionary of Jewish Surnames from the Kingdom of Poland. Teaneck, New Jersey: Avotaynu, 1996. Print. (ISBN 0-9626373-9-4).
- Rolland, and H.V. Rolland. Illustrations to the Armorial general by J. B. Rietstap 6 volumes in 3. Baltimore: Heraldic Book Co., 1976. Print.
- Bentley, Elizabeth P. Passenger Arrivals at the Port of New York 1820-1829. Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1999. Print.
- Tobler-Meyer, Wilhelm. Familiennamen der Ostschweiz. Zürich: 1894. Print.
- Crozier, William Armstrong Edition. Crozier's General Armory A Registry of American Families Entitled to Coat Armor. New York: Fox, Duffield, 1904. Print.
- Davies, Norman. God's Playground: A History of Poland in Two VoGod's Playground: A History of Poland in Two Volumes. Revised Ed. London: Oxford University Press, 2005. Print. (ISBN 0-199253390).
The Kaczmarek Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Kaczmarek Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 21 January 2013 at 16:30.
on orders of $85 or more