on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2016
of this family name include: Kaczmar, Kacmarcyk, Kaczmarek, Kaczmarkiewicz, Kaczmarski and many more.
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Kaczmarek Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Antoni Kaczmarek, aged 0, who landed in America from Selupera, Russia, in 1905
- Andreus Kaczmarek, aged 20, who settled in America from Wolawa, Hungary, in 1906
- Joseph Kaczmarek, who landed in Arkansas in 1906
- Antonie Kaczmarek, aged 27, who settled in America from Kavczya, Poland, in 1907
- Anton Kaczmarek, aged 18, who emigrated to the United States from Osno, Russia, in 1910
- Jane Frances Kaczmarek (b. 1955), American actress
- Jan Marian Kaczmarek (1920-2011), Polish engineer and University Professor
- Krzysztof Kaczmarek (b. 1988), Polish footballer
- Wojciech Kaczmarek (b. 1983), Polish football goalkeeper
- Paweł Kaczmarek (b. 1985), Polish footballer
- Marcin Kaczmarek (b. 1977), retired butterfly swimmer from Poland
- Jerzy Kaczmarek (b. 1948), Polish Olympic fencer
- Zbigniew Kaczmarek (b. 1962), former Polish football player
- Filip Andrzej Kaczmarek (b. 1966), Polish politician and Member of the European Parliament
- Janusz Kaczmarek (b. 1961), Polish lawyer, prosecutor and politician
- Passenger Lists of Vessels Arriving at Galveston Texas 1896-1951. National Archives Washington DC. Print.
- White, Davis, and S. Jeanne. People of Polonia: The 1910 Census ward Two--Baltimore City Maryland, Part1. Baltimore, MD: Historyk Press, 1994. Print.
- Robb H. Amanda and Andrew Chesler. Encyclopedia of American Family Names. New York: Harper Collins, 1995. Print. (ISBN 0-06-270075-8).
- Oswald, G. Lexicon der Heraldik. Leipzig: 1984. Print.
- Rolland, and H.V. Rolland. Illustrations to the Armorial general by J. B. Rietstap 6 volumes in 3. Baltimore: Heraldic Book Co., 1976. Print.
- Boniecki, Adam. Szymon Konarski, and Artur . Herbarz Polski Polish Armorial, 16 Volumes. Poland: Wydawnictwa Artystyczne i Filmowe, 1907. Print.
- Beider, Alexander. A Dictionary of Jewish Surnames from the Kingdom of Poland. Teaneck, New Jersey: Avotaynu, 1996. Print. (ISBN 0-9626373-9-4).
- Sanford, George. Historical Dictionary of Poland. Poland: Scarecrow Press, 2003. Print.
- Holskins, Janina. Polish Genealogy and Heraldry An Introduction to Research. Washington: Library of Congress, 1987. Print.
- Strassburger, Ralph B. Pennsylvania German Pioneers The Original Lists of Arrivals in the Port of Philadelphia 3 Volumes. Baltimore: Picton Press, 1992. Print. (ISBN 978-0929539980).
The Kaczmarek Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Kaczmarek Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 21 January 2013 at 16:30.
on orders of $85 or more