on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Where did the Polish Kaczmarek family come from? What is the Polish Kaczmarek family crest and coat of arms? When did the Kaczmarek family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Kaczmarek family history?
Spelling variations of this family name include: Kaczmar, Kacmarcyk, Kaczmarek, Kaczmarkiewicz, Kaczmarski and many more.
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Kaczmarek Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Antoni Kaczmarek, aged 0, who landed in America from Selupera, Russia, in 1905
- Andreus Kaczmarek, aged 20, who settled in America from Wolawa, Hungary, in 1906
- Joseph Kaczmarek, who landed in Arkansas in 1906
- Antonie Kaczmarek, aged 27, who settled in America from Kavczya, Poland, in 1907
- Anton Kaczmarek, aged 18, who emigrated to the United States from Osno, Russia, in 1910
- Jane Frances Kaczmarek (b. 1955), American actress
- Jan Andrzej Pawe³ Kaczmarek (b. 1953), Polish composer
- Janusz Kaczmarek (b. 1961), Polish lawyer, prosecutor and politician
- Filip Andrzej Kaczmarek (b. 1966), Polish politician and Member of the European Parliament
- Zbigniew Kaczmarek (b. 1962), former Polish football player
- Jerzy Kaczmarek (b. 1948), Polish Olympic fencer
- Marcin Kaczmarek (b. 1977), retired butterfly swimmer from Poland
- Pawe³ Kaczmarek (b. 1985), Polish footballer
- Wojciech Kaczmarek (b. 1983), Polish football goalkeeper
- Krzysztof Kaczmarek (b. 1988), Polish footballer
- Brückner, Aleksander. etymologiczy jezyka polskiego (Etymologica Dictionary of the Polish Language). Warszaga: Wiedza Powszechra, 1970. Print.
- Zieber, Eugene. Heraldry in America. Philadelphia: Genealogical Publishing Co. Print.
- Jones, Stephen. The History of Poland: From Its Origin as a Nation to the Year 1795. London: Vernor and Hood, 1795. Print.
- Boniecki, Adam. Szymon Konarski, and Artur . Herbarz Polski Polish Armorial, 16 Volumes. Poland: Wydawnictwa Artystyczne i Filmowe, 1907. Print.
- Hollowak, Thomas L. Polish Heads of Household in Maryland: An Index to the 1910 Census. Wesminister MD: Family Line Publications, 1990. Print.
- Bentley, Elizabeth P. Passenger Arrivals at the Port of New York 1820-1829. Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1999. Print.
- Robb H. Amanda and Andrew Chesler. Encyclopedia of American Family Names. New York: Harper Collins, 1995. Print. (ISBN 0-06-270075-8).
- Haverkamp, Alfred. Medieval Germany 1056-1273 2nd edition. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1988. Print.
- Sanford, George. Historical Dictionary of Poland. Poland: Scarecrow Press, 2003. Print.
- Oswald, G. Lexicon der Heraldik. Leipzig: 1984. Print.
The Kaczmarek Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Kaczmarek Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 21 January 2013 at 16:30.
on orders of $85 or more