Juste History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Juste family
The surname Juste was first found in Switzerland, where the name came from humble beginnings but gained a significant reputation for its contribution to the emerging mediaeval society. It later became more prominent as many branches of the same house acquired distant estates and branches, some in foreign countries, always elevating their social status by their great contributions to society.
Early History of the Juste family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Juste research. Another 92 words (7 lines of text) covering the years 1594 and 1790 are included under the topic Early Juste History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Juste Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Just, Juste, Justa, Justen, Juster, Justmann, Justenberg, Justet, Justi, Justingen and many more.
Early Notables of the Juste family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Juste Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In France, the name Juste is the 3,032nd most popular surname with an estimated 2,000 - 2,500 people with that name. 
Juste migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Juste Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Francisco Juste, who arrived in America in 1810 
- Herm. Juste, who arrived in Baltimore in 1834
- Vit Juste, who settled in Wisconsin in 1894
Contemporary Notables of the name Juste (post 1700) +
- Samantha Juste (1944-2014), British actress on the television show called disc girl
- Juste Lisch (1828-1910), French architect
Related Stories +
- ^ http://www.journaldesfemmes.com/nom-de-famille/nom/
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)