Jenni History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Jenni family
The surname Jenni was first found in Basel, where this distinguished family was anciently seated, and where Johannes Jennin became a knight in 1290.
Early History of the Jenni family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Jenni research. Another 53 words (4 lines of text) covering the years 1565 and 1650 are included under the topic Early Jenni History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Jenni Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Jenman, Jenneman, Jennemann, Jennin, Jenin, Jenne, Jhenne, Jenni (Switzerland) and many more.
Early Notables of the Jenni family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Jenni Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Jenni migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Jenni Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Lukas Jenni, who settled in America in 1770
- Lukas Jenni, who arrived in America in 1770 
Jenni Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Kasper Jenni, who landed in Iowa in 1875 
- Kaspar Jenni, who settled in Iowa in 1875
- Jacob Jenni, who arrived in Allegany (Allegheny) County, Pennsylvania in 1878 
Contemporary Notables of the name Jenni (post 1700) +
- Jenni Leigh Dant (b. 1982), American professional women's basketball player
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)