Herrero History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Herrero family
The surname Herrero was first found in Castile, one of the most important Christian kingdoms of medieval Spain.
Early History of the Herrero family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Herrero research. Another 126 words (9 lines of text) covering the years 1576, 1656, 1622 and 1685 are included under the topic Early Herrero History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Herrero Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Herrera, Herrero, Herreras, Herreros, Herrerías, Herrerias, Herrezuelo, Hierro, Ferrera, Ferrero, Ferreras, Ferreros, Ferreiro, Ferreira, Fierro, Ferruz, Deherrera and many more.
Early Notables of the Herrero family (pre 1700)
Prominent among members of the family 14th century Castilian nobleman García de Herrera; 16th century mathematician and philosopher Gabriel Alonso de Herrera; Juan de Herrera, architect to King Philip II, who completed the magnificent El Escorial near Madrid; 16th century poet Fernando de Herrera; Francisco Herrera the Elder (1576-1656), a Spanish painter from Seville; Francisco Herrera the Younger (1622-1685), a Spanish painter and architect; 16th century painter Alonso de...
Another 68 words (5 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Herrero Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Herrero migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Herrero Settlers in United States in the 16th Century
- Hernand Herrero, who sailed to Florida in 1538
Herrero Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Joaquin Herrero, aged 20, who arrived in New Orleans, La in 1832 
- Alonso Herrero, who arrived in Florida in 1838 
- Hernand Herrero, who landed in Florida in 1838 
- Manuel Herrero, who landed in Puerto Rico in 1856 
- Juan Herrero, who arrived in Puerto Rico in 1860 
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Herrero (post 1700) +
- Juan M. Herrero, American politician, U.S. Vice Consul in Barranquilla, 1916 
- Blas C. Herrero, American Republican politician, Delegate to Republican National Convention from Puerto Rico, 1936 (alternate), 1944 
- Abel Herrero, American Democrat politician, Member of Texas State House of Representatives 34th District; Elected 2004, 2006, 2008;Elected 2012 
- Javier Herrero, American university professor
- David Herrero Llorente (b. 1979), Spanish professional road bicycle racer
- Bruno Herrero Arias (b. 1985), Spanish footballer
- Jesús María 'Chus' Herrero Gómez (b. 1984), Spanish footballer
- Gerardo Herrero (b. 1953), Spanish film director, screenwriter and producer
- Felisa Herrero, Spanish actress
- Liliana Herrero (b. 1948), Argentine musician
- ... (Another 2 notables are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2016, May 19) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html