Heitzman History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Heitzman family
The surname Heitzman was first found in Bavaria, where the name Heidt was anciently associated with the tribal conflicts of the area. They declared allegiances to many nobles and princes of early history, lending their influence in struggles for power and status within the region. They branched into many houses, and their contributions were sought by many leaders in their search for power.
Early History of the Heitzman family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Heitzman research. Another 83 words (6 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Heitzman History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Heitzman Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Heidt, Hiedt, Hagelsheimer, Heidte and others.
Early Notables of the Heitzman family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Heitzman Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Heitzman is the 12,608th most popular surname with an estimated 2,487 people with that name. 
Heitzman migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Heitzman Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Johan Heitzman, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1749 
- Hans Georg Heitzman, who landed in Pennsylvania in 1752 
Contemporary Notables of the name Heitzman (post 1700) +
- William E. Heitzman, American Republican politician, Delegate to Republican National Convention from Ohio, 1960 
Related Stories +
- ^ https://namecensus.com/most_common_surnames.htm
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, November 16) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html