Heininger History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Heininger family
The surname Heininger was first found in Prussia, where the name emerged in medieval times as one of the notable families of the region. From the 13th century the surname was identified with the great social and economic evolution which made this territory a landmark contributor to the development of the nation.
Early History of the Heininger family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Heininger research. Another 107 words (8 lines of text) covering the year 1748 is included under the topic Early Heininger History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Heininger Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Heinicke, Heinike, Heinken, Henicke, Heiniach, Heinichen and many more.
Early Notables of the Heininger family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Heininger Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Heininger migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Heininger Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Jacob Heininger, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1749 
- Johannes Heininger, who landed in Pennsylvania in 1749 
- Ulrich Heininger, who landed in Pennsylvania in 1749 
- Georg Friederich Heininger, who landed in Pennsylvania in 1753 
Contemporary Notables of the name Heininger (post 1700) +
- Kenneth Heininger, American Democratic Party politician, Alternate Delegate to Democratic National Convention from Michigan, 1960 
- Arthur H. Heininger, American Republican politician, Supervisor of Pittsfield Township, Michigan, 1927-39 
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, October 26) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html