Heidorn History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Heidorn family
The surname Heidorn was first found in Bavaria, where the name Heidt was anciently associated with the tribal conflicts of the area. They declared allegiances to many nobles and princes of early history, lending their influence in struggles for power and status within the region. They branched into many houses, and their contributions were sought by many leaders in their search for power.
Early History of the Heidorn family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Heidorn research. Another 83 words (6 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Heidorn History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Heidorn Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Heidt, Hiedt, Hagelsheimer, Heidte and others.
Early Notables of the Heidorn family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Heidorn Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
| Heidorn migration to the United States ||+|
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Heidorn Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Wilhelm Heidorn, aged 27, who landed in Missouri in 1840 
- George H Heidorn, aged 24, who landed in Missouri in 1841 
- Henry Heidorn, who arrived in America in 1857 
- Catharina Heidorn, aged 17, who immigrated to America, in 1894
Heidorn Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Kathe Heidorn, aged 28, who immigrated to the United States from Lehe, Germany, in 1906
- Bernhardine Heidorn, aged 17, who landed in America from Bremen, Germany, in 1908
- Wilhelm Heidorn, aged 19, who immigrated to the United States from Wedel, Germany, in 1909
- Maria Heidorn, aged 14, who landed in America from Wedel, Germany, in 1909
- Otto Heidorn, aged 20, who immigrated to America from Bremen, Germany, in 1910
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
|Contemporary Notables of the name Heidorn (post 1700) ||+|
- Mike Heidorn (b. 1967), American former drummer and founding member of alternative country band Uncle Tupelo
- Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)