Haussler History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Haussler family
The surname Haussler was first found in Mecklenburg, where the name contributed greatly to the development of an emerging nation, and would later play a large role in the tribal and national conflicts of the area. Over time, the family name branched into other houses, where their influence continued to be felt because of the important role they played in the local social and political affairs.
Early History of the Haussler family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Haussler research. Another 76 words (5 lines of text) covering the years 1733, 1801, 1564, 1612, 1569 and 1622 are included under the topic Early Haussler History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Haussler Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Haeseler, Hässler, Haessler, Hassler, Haesseler and many more.
Early Notables of the Haussler family (pre 1700)
Another 33 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Haussler Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Haussler migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Haussler Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Frantz Jacob Haussler, who landed in Pennsylvania in 1752 
- Philipp Conrad Haussler, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1769 
- Georg Jacob Haussler, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1774 
Haussler Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Joh Gg Haussler, aged 17, who landed in America in 1854 
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)