Guerrieri History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Guerrieri family
The surname Guerrieri was first found in Tuscany (Italian: Toscana), a region in central Italy, though records of it appearing in Venetia are also common. Variations of the name ending in "i" come mostly from the north, whereas those ending in "o" originate in the south. The name Guerrieri comes from the Italian word "guerra," meaning "war."
Important Dates for the Guerrieri family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Guerrieri research. Another 42 words (3 lines of text) covering the years 1569, 1570, 1589 and 1655 are included under the topic Early Guerrieri History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Guerrieri Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Guerrazzi, Guerra, Guerri, Guerranti, Guerrasio, Guerrato, Guerrera, Guerreschi, Guerrieri, Guerriero and many more.
Early Notables of the Guerrieri family (pre 1700)
Another 32 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Guerrieri Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Guerrieri migration to the United States
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Guerrieri Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Antonia Guerrieri, aged 9, who arrived in America from Arezzo, Italy, in 1908
- Augusto Guerrieri, aged 18, who arrived in America from Patriea, Italy, in 1909
- Angiolina Guerrieri, aged 70, who arrived in America from Calvello, Italy, in 1910
- Agapito Guerrieri, aged 24, who arrived in America from Fossato di Vico, Italy, in 1911
- Bonaventura Guerrieri, aged 20, who arrived in America from Liracusa, Italy, in 1911
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Guerrieri (post 1700)
- Mario Guerrieri (b. 1962), Italian professional footballer
- Lorenza Guerrieri (b. 1944), Italian actress
- Romolo Guerrieri (b. 1931), Italian film director and screenwriter
- Esteban Guerrieri (b. 1985), Argentine racing driver