Guccione History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Guccione family
The surname Guccione was first found in Florence (Italian: Firenze), where the family anciently held seats and estates. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time, at the beginning of recorded history, was of itself a great distinction and indicative of noble ancestry.
Early History of the Guccione family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Guccione research. Another 146 words (10 lines of text) covering the years 1350, 1357, 1368, 1529, 1689, and 1704 are included under the topic Early Guccione History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Guccione Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Gucci, Guzzi, Guzzo, Guzza, Guczy, Guccerelli, Gucciarelli, Guccione, Gucciardi, Gucciardo, Guzzardi, Guzzini, Guzzon and many more.
Early Notables of the Guccione family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Guccione Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
| Guccione migration to the United States ||+|
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Guccione Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- S. Guccione, who settled in Texas sometime between 1850 and 1906
- S Guccione, who arrived in Texas in 1850-1906 
Guccione Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Antonio Guccione, aged 5, who settled in America from Canicatti, Sicily, in 1907
- Angelina Guccione, aged 7, who immigrated to America from Misilmeri, Sicily, in 1908
- Antonietta Guccione, aged 19, who immigrated to the United States from Modica, Italy, in 1909
- Antonino Guccione, aged 17, who landed in America from Alia, Sicily, in 1909
- Biagia Guccione, aged 18, who landed in America from Comiso, Sicily, in 1911
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
|Contemporary Notables of the name Guccione (post 1700) ||+|
- Christopher Gene Guccione (b. 1974), American Major League Baseball umpire
- Robert Charles Guccione Jr. (b. 1955), American publisher and founder of the music magazine Spin
- Robert "Bob" Charles Joseph Edward Sabatini Guccione (1930-2010), American founder and publisher of the adult magazine Penthouse
- José Daniel Guccione (1952-2021), Argentine politician and physician, Deputy from 2011 to 2015
- Christopher "Chris" Luke Guccione (b. 1985), Australian professional tennis player
- Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)