Guarnieri History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Guarnieri family
The surname Guarnieri was first found in Tuscany
(Italian: Toscana), a region in central Italy. It has nine provinces. Universities are Florence, Pisa and Siena. Home of the Medici they returned to Tuscany
in 1530 where they held until 1737. Francis was elected emperor in 1745 and Leopold I succeeded, down to Ferdinand III in 1793. In 1799 it was sacked by a French revolutionary force and remained French until 1847. In 1861 it joined the Kingdom of Italy. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time, at the beginning of recorded history, was of itself a great distinction and indicative of noble ancestry.
Early History of the Guarnieri family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Guarnieri research.Another 275 words (20 lines of text) covering the years 1363, 1554, 1570, 1584, 1626, 1698, 1655, 1720, 1666, 1739 and 1740 are included under the topic Early Guarnieri History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Guarnieri Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Guarnieri, Guarnier, Guarneri, Guarnerio, Varnieri, Varnier, Varnerini and many more.
Early Notables of the Guarnieri family (pre 1700)
Another 34 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Guarnieri Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Guarnieri family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Guarnieri Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Adelaide Guarnieri, aged 28, who settled in America from Napoli, in 1900
- Alessandro Guarnieri, aged 52, who landed in America from Campagna, in 1902
- Amileare Guarnieri, aged 23, who landed in America from Napoli, in 1905
- Adolfo Guarnieri, aged 23, who landed in America from Dmatrice, Italy, in 1907
- Adolfo Guarnieri, aged 23, who emigrated to the United States from Dmatrice, Italy, in 1907
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Guarnieri (post 1700)
- George Albert "Chick" Guarnieri (b. 1899), American professional NFL football player
- Johnny Guarnieri (1917-1985), American virtuoso jazz and stride pianist
- Adriano Guarnieri (b. 1947), Italian composer of contemporary classical music
- Anna Maria Guarnieri (b. 1933), Italian actress and voice actress
- Giuseppe Guarnieri (1856-1918), Italian physician, eponym of Guarnieri bodies
- Umberto Guarnieri (b. 1919), Italian professional footballer
- Adriano Guarnieri (1914-1983), Italian alpine skier who competed at the 1936 Winter Olympics
- Antonio Guarnieri (1880-1952), Italian conductor and cellist
- Jacopo Guarnieri (b. 1987), Italian professional road bicycle racer
- Luiz Carlos Guarnieri (b. 1971), retired Brazilian football player
- ... (Another 3 notables are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Guarnieri Family Crest Products