on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Where did the Spanish Granado family come from? What is the Spanish Granado family crest and coat of arms? When did the Granado family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Granado family history?
Spelling variations of this family name include: Granada, Grenados, Granatos, Granata, Grenato and many more.
First found in Granada, in southern Spain.
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Granado research. Another 428 words(31 lines of text) covering the year 1324 is included under the topic Early Granado History in all our PDF Extended History products.
Another 22 words(2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Granado Notables in all our PDF Extended History products.
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Granado Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Pedro Granado, who arrived in America in 1827
- Rafael Granado, who landed in Puerto Rico in 1858
- Juan Granado, who arrived in Puerto Rico in 1860
- Jose Granado, who landed in Puerto Rico in 1860
- Daniel Granado, who arrived in Puerto Rico in 1897
- Francisco Larez Granado (b. 1919), Venezuelan journalist
- Alberto Granado (1922-2011), Argentine-Cuban biochemist, doctor, writer, and scientist
- Juan del Granado, Bolivian human-rights lawyer and politician, mayor of La Paz (2000-2010)
- Javier del Granado (1913-1996), Bolivian poet laureate
- Bolton, Charles Knowles. Bolton's American Armory. Baltimore: Heraldic Book Company, 1964. Print.
- Filby, P. William and Mary K Meyer. Passenger and Immigration Lists Index in Four Volumes. Detroit: Gale Research, 1985. Print. (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8).
- Crozier, William Armstrong Edition. Crozier's General Armory A Registry of American Families Entitled to Coat Armor. New York: Fox, Duffield, 1904. Print.
- Rolland, and H.V. Rolland. Illustrations to the Armorial general by J. B. Rietstap 6 volumes in 3. Baltimore: Heraldic Book Company, 1976. Print.
- Robb H. Amanda and Andrew Chesler. Encyclopedia of American Family Names. New York: Haper Collins, 1995. Print. (ISBN 0-06-270075-8).
- Best, Hugh. Debrett's Texas Peerage. New York: Coward-McCann, 1983. Print. (ISBN 069811244X).
- Egle, William Henry. Pennsylvania Genealogies Scotch-Irish and German. Harrisburg: L.S. Hart, 1886. Print.
- Hanks, Patricia and Flavia Hodges. A Dictionary of Surnames. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1988. Print. (ISBN 0-19-211592-8).
- Rietstap, Johannes Baptist. Armorial Général. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. Print.
- Zieber, Eugene. Heraldry in America. Philadelphia: Genealogical Publishing Co. Print.
The Granado Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Granado Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 26 November 2012 at 19:51.
on orders of $85 or more