Ganser History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Ganser family
The surname Ganser was first found in Switzerland
, where the name came from humble beginnings but gained a significant reputation for its contribution to the emerging mediaeval society. It later became more prominent as many branches of the same house acquired distant estates and branches, some in foreign countries, always elevating their social status by their great contributions to society.
Early History of the Ganser family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Ganser research.Another 217 words (16 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Ganser History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Ganser Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Gambser, Gamser, Gamsen, Gambsenberg, Gamsendorf, Gomser, Gomzee and many more.
Early Notables of the Ganser family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Ganser Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Ganser family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Ganser Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Jean Ganser, who arrived in America in 1817
- John Ganser, who settled in Philadelphia in 1838
- John M. Ganser, who arrived in Philadelphia in 1844
- Christian Andreas Ganser, who settled in North America in 1867
Contemporary Notables of the name Ganser (post 1700)
- Levi M. Ganser, American Democrat politician, Member of Connecticut State House of Representatives from Canaan CITATION[CLOSE]
The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, October 7) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html
Ganser Family Crest Products
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, October 7) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html