Early Origins of the Gallicchio family
The surname Gallicchio was first found in Rome (Italian: Roma), the capital of the Kingdom of Italy. Little can be said in the space available which would do justice to the history of this beautiful city. From 1000 B.C, its history is a book of life itself. The buildings, culture, arts, cathedrals, churches, museums galleries hold untold treasures unequalled anywhere else in the world. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time, at the beginning of recorded history, was of itself a great distinction and indicative of noble ancestry.
Early History of the Gallicchio family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Gallicchio research.Another 161 words (12 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Gallicchio History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Gallicchio Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Gallo, Gall, Gallis, Gallelli, Galletti, Gallini, Gallucci, Galluzzi, Gallion, Gallus, Gallozzi, Gallas, Gallarini and many more.
Early Notables of the Gallicchio family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Gallicchio Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Gallicchio family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Gallicchio Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Antonio Gallicchio, aged 19, who emigrated to America from Lacerlouise, in 1901
- Antonio Gallicchio, aged 29, who emigrated to the United States from Bisaccia, Italy, in 1910
- Aurea Gallicchio, aged 49, who landed in America from Altonionti, Italy, in 1911
- Antonio Gallicchio, aged 27, who landed in America from Cassano, Italy, in 1912
- Afantino Gallicchio, aged 12, who landed in America from Monterude, in 1914
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)