Fuderer History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Fuderer family
The surname Fuderer was first found in Bavaria, where the name was anciently associated with the tribal conflicts of the area. They declared allegiances to many nobles and princes of early history, lending their influence in struggles for power and status within the region. They branched into many houses, and their contributions were sought by many leaders in their search for power.
Early History of the Fuderer family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Fuderer research. Another 78 words (6 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Fuderer History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Fuderer Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Futterer, Futurer, Futch, Futsch and others.
Early Notables of the Fuderer family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Fuderer Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Fuderer migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Fuderer Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Illes Fuderer, aged 37, who settled in America from Apatus, Hungary, in 1907
- Jakab Fuderer, aged 47, who immigrated to the United States from Temorin, Hungary, in 1910
- Elias Fuderer, aged 40, who landed in America from Apatin, Hungary, in 1910
- Ferencz Fuderer, aged 14, who settled in America from Temerin, Hungary, in 1913
- Georg Fuderer, aged 24, who landed in America from Tomerin, Hungary, in 1913
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Fuderer (post 1700) +
- Andrija Fuderer (1931-2011), Croatian–Belgian chess master
Related Stories +