Frankl History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Frankl family
The surname Frankl was first found in Bavaria
, where the name Frankl was anciently associated with the tribal conflicts of the area. They declared allegiances to many nobles and princes of early history, lending their influence in struggles for power and status within the region. They branched into many houses, and their contributions were sought by many leaders in their search for power.
Early History of the Frankl family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Frankl research.Another 167 words (12 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Frankl History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Frankl Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Frankel, Frankell, Frankle, Franklle and others.
Early Notables of the Frankl family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Frankl Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Frankl family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Frankl Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Geza Frankl, aged 18, who emigrated to the United States from Faeleskut Hungary, in 1907
- Edna Frankl, aged 1, who landed in America, in 1909
- Bertha Frankl, aged 25, who emigrated to America, in 1910
- Charlotte Frankl, aged 32, who landed in America from Vienna, Austria, in 1910
- Agnes Frankl, aged 17, who emigrated to the United States from Nemetszent, Hungary, in 1910
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Frankl (post 1700)
- Viktor Emil Frankl (1905-1997), Austrian physician, psychoanalyst, philosopher, and professor of neurology and psychiatry at the University of Vienna Medical School
- Ludwig August Frankl (d. 1894), Austrian poet, born at Chrast in Bohemia
- Péter Frankl (b. 1953), Hungarian mathematician
- Peter Frankl (b. 1935), Hungarian-born British pianist
- Paul Frankl (1878-1962), Czech Jewish-Christian architecture-historian
- Ludwig August von Frankl (1810-1894), Czech- Austrian poet and writer, philanthropist
Frankl Family Crest Products