Forgeron History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Forgeron family
The surname Forgeron was first found in Touraine.
Early History of the Forgeron family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Forgeron research. Another 51 words (4 lines of text) covering the years 1580, 1811, 1823, 1836, 1842, and 1860 are included under the topic Early Forgeron History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Forgeron Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Forge, Forgeron, Forgue, Forgues and others.
Early Notables of the Forgeron family (pre 1700)
Notable at this time was Germain Forget, born in 1580, who published law books, poems, and other works. Paul-Emile Daurand-Forgues, also known as "Old Nick", started his journalism career in the southern region of Languedoc but ended up in Paris as a lawyer; Amédée Forget was a doctor in Chartres in 1811; Victor-Esprit-Emile Forgues, born in 1823, entered into the Conservatory of Music, where...
Another 63 words (4 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Forgeron Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
| Forgeron migration to the United States ||+|
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Forgeron Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Pierre Forgeron, aged 19, who immigrated to the United States from Rochefosore, France, in 1908
- Edourd Forgeron, aged 24, who settled in America from Bordeaux, in 1919
- Edward Forgeron, aged 60, who landed in America, in 1919
- Yves Forgeron, aged 32, who settled in America, in 1922
|Contemporary Notables of the name Forgeron (post 1700) ||+|
- Michael "Mike" Joseph Forgeron (b. 1966), Canadian gold medalist rower at the 1992 Summer Olympics