on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2016
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Fleischman Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Johann Martin Fleischman, who landed in Pennsylvania in 1751
- Abraham Fleischman, who arrived in New York, NY in 1796
- Philip A. Fleischman, American Democrat politician, Candidate for U.S. Representative from Illinois 12th District, 1952
- Jon Fleischman, American Republican politician, Alternate Delegate to Republican National Convention from California, 2008
- Jerome B. Fleischman, American Democrat politician, Delegate to Democratic National Convention from New York, 1984
- Helen K. Fleischman, American Republican politician, Alternate Delegate to Republican National Convention from New York, 1936
- Harry Fleischman, American politician, Candidate for U.S. Representative from Illinois at-large, 1940
- Ernest Fleischman, American politician, Candidate for New York State Assembly from New York County 16th District, 1938; Delegate to Socialist National Convention from New York, 1960
- Foster, Joseph. Dictionary of Heraldry Feudal Coats of Arms and Pedigrees. London: Bracken Books, 1989. Print. (ISBN 1-85170-309-8).
- Burke, John Bernard Ed. The Roll of Battle Abbey. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing. Print.
- Magnusson, Magnus. Chambers Biographical Dictionary 5th edition. Edinburgh: W & R Chambers, 1990. Print.
- Chadwick, Nora Kershaw and J.X.W.P Corcoran. The Celts. London: Penguin, 1790. Print. (ISBN 0140212116).
- Thirsk, Joan. The Agrarian History of England and Wales. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press: 7 Volumes. Print.
- Burke, Sir Bernard. Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Peerage and Baronetage, The Privy Council, Knightage and Compainonage. London: Burke Publishing, 1921. Print.
- Fairbairn. Fairbain's book of Crests of the Families of Great Britain and Ireland, 4th Edition 2 volumes in one. Baltimore: Heraldic Book Company, 1968. Print.
- Elster, Robert J. International Who's Who. London: Europa/Routledge. Print.
- Humble, Richard. The Fall of Saxon England. New York: Barnes and Noble, 1975. Print. (ISBN 0-88029-987-8).
- Marcharn, Frederick George. A Constitutional History of Modern England 1485 to the Present. London: Harper and Brothers, 1960. Print.
The Fleischman Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Fleischman Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 13 October 2015 at 11:58.
on orders of $85 or more