on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Where did the Jewish Fleischman family come from? What is the Jewish Fleischman family crest and coat of arms? When did the Fleischman family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Fleischman family history?
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Fleischman Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Johann Martin Fleischman, who landed in Pennsylvania in 1751
- Abraham Fleischman, who arrived in New York, NY in 1796
- Philip A. Fleischman, American Democrat politician, Candidate for U.S. Representative from Illinois 12th District, 1952
- Jon Fleischman, American Republican politician, Alternate Delegate to Republican National Convention from California, 2008
- Jerome B. Fleischman, American Democrat politician, Delegate to Democratic National Convention from New York, 1984
- Helen K. Fleischman, American Republican politician, Alternate Delegate to Republican National Convention from New York, 1936
- Harry Fleischman, American politician, Candidate for U.S. Representative from Illinois at-large, 1940
- Ernest Fleischman, American politician, Candidate for New York State Assembly from New York County 16th District, 1938; Delegate to Socialist National Convention from New York, 1960
- Reaney P.H and R.M. Wilson. A Dictionary of English Surnames. London: Routledge, 1991. Print. (ISBN 0-415-05737-X).
- Ingram, Rev. James. Translator Anglo-Saxon Chronicle 1823. Print.
- Shirley, Evelyn Philip. Noble and Gentle Men of England Or Notes Touching The Arms and Descendants of the Ancient Knightley and Gentle Houses of England Arranged in their Respective Counties 3rd Edition. Westminster: John Bowyer Nichols and Sons, 1866. Print.
- Fairbairn. Fairbain's book of Crests of the Families of Great Britain and Ireland, 4th Edition 2 volumes in one. Baltimore: Heraldic Book Company, 1968. Print.
- Hanks, Hodges, Mills and Room. The Oxford Names Companion. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2002. Print. (ISBN 0-19-860561-7).
- Lennard, Reginald. Rural England 1086-1135 A Study of Social and Agrarian Conditions. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1959. Print.
- Burke, John Bernard Ed. The Roll of Battle Abbey. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing. Print.
- Burke, Sir Bernard. Burke's Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Landed Gentry: Including American Families with British Ancestry. (2 Volumes). London: Burke Publishing, 1939. Print.
- Chadwick, Nora Kershaw and J.X.W.P Corcoran. The Celts. London: Penguin, 1790. Print. (ISBN 0140212116).
- Elster, Robert J. International Who's Who. London: Europa/Routledge. Print.
The Fleischman Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Fleischman Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 13 October 2015 at 11:58.
on orders of $85 or more