Fischback History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Fischback family
The surname Fischback was first found in Austria, where the name Fischbacher became noted for its many branches in the region, each house acquiring a status and influence which was envied by the princes of the region. In their later history the name became a power unto themselves and were elevated to the ranks of nobility as they grew into this most influential family.
Early History of the Fischback family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Fischback research. Another 105 words (8 lines of text) covering the years 167 and 1675 are included under the topic Early Fischback History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Fischback Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Fischbacher, Fischbach, Fischborn, Vischbach and many more.
Early Notables of the Fischback family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Fischback Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Fischback migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Fischback Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- H H Fischback, who landed in Iroquois County, Illinois in 1884 
- Louis Fischback, aged 27, who arrived in Baltimore, Maryland in 1893 
- Elisabeth Fischback, aged 11, who landed in Baltimore, Maryland in 1893 
- Anna Fischback, aged 28, who landed in Baltimore, Maryland in 1893 
- Dorothea Fischback, aged 9, who arrived in Baltimore, Maryland in 1893 
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)