Ferreras History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Ferreras family
The surname Ferreras was first found in Catalonia, in northeastern Spain.
Early History of the Ferreras family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Ferreras research. Another 124 words (9 lines of text) covering the years 1469, 1652, 1735, 1713, 1700 and 1974 are included under the topic Early Ferreras History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Ferreras Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Ferrer, Ferrera, Ferrero and others.
Early Notables of the Ferreras family (pre 1700)
Prominent among members of the family were Juan de Ferreras y García (1652-1735), Spanish priest who became one of the founder members of the Royal Spanish Academy in 1713 under King Philip V of...
Another 33 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Ferreras Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
| Ferreras migration to the United States ||+|
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Ferreras Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Francisco Ferreras, who landed in New Orleans, La in 1823 
- Pedro Ferreras, who arrived in New Orleans, La in 1829 
- Pedro Ferreras, who settled in New Orleans in 1829
|Contemporary Notables of the name Ferreras (post 1700) ||+|
- Julissa Ferreras, American politician, Democratic member of the New York City Council (2009)
- Francisco "Pipin" Ferreras (b. 1962), born Francisco Rodriguez, a Cuban free-diver
- Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)