Fehlhaber History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Fehlhaber family
The surname Fehlhaber was first found in Bavaria and Franconia, where the name was anciently associated with the tribal conflicts of the area. They declared allegiances to many nobles and princes of early history, lending their influence in struggles for power and status within the region. They branched into many houses, and their contributions were sought by many leaders in their search for power.
Early History of the Fehlhaber family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Fehlhaber research. Another 79 words (6 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Fehlhaber History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Fehlhaber Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Faulhaber, Fahlhaber, Fehlhaber, Fawlhaber and others.
Early Notables of the Fehlhaber family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Fehlhaber Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Fehlhaber migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Fehlhaber Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Ernstn Carl Fehlhaber, who arrived in New York, NY in 1856
- Carl Fehlhaber, who arrived in New York, NY in 1856
- Emilia Carolina Margaretha Fehlhaber, who settled in America in 1881
- Adolf Fehlhaber, who settled in New York, NY in 1882
- Frederick Fehlhaber, who settled in Ohio in 1887
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Fehlhaber (post 1700) +
- Orville Fehlhaber, American politician, Candidate for Wisconsin State Senate 29th District, 1954 
Related Stories +