Fedor History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Origins Available: Polish
Early Origins of the Fedor family
The surname Fedor was first found in Volhynia, the eastern province of Poland which has changed hands throughout history so many times between Russia and Poland. Mostly populated by Ruthenians or Ukrainians, there are only 16% Poles and a like number of Jews. There are many Polish landowners and nobility. The main towns are Luck, Ostrog, Rowno, Dubno and Kowel.
Early History of the Fedor family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Fedor research.Another 298 words (21 lines of text) covering the years 1661, 1700, and 1782 are included under the topic Early Fedor History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Fedor Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Fedorchk, Fedrchuk, Fedorchuck, Fadorchk, Fadorchuk, Fedorowicz, Fedkowicz, Fadkowicz and many more.
Early Notables of the Fedor family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Fedor Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Fedor family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Fedor Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Andreas Fedor, aged 24, who emigrated to the United States, in 1896
- Anna Fedor, aged 49, who emigrated to the United States, in 1896
Fedor Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Andras Fedor, aged 36, who landed in America, in 1901
- Andras Fedor, aged 42, who landed in America from Sasnko, Hungary, in 1905
- Andras Fedor, aged 23, who emigrated to the United States from Osvorcsorkany, Hungary, in 1908
- Andras Fedor, aged 17, who emigrated to America from Fajdacska, Hungary, in 1909
- Andras Fedor, aged 22, who landed in America from Vorosvagos, Hungary, in 1909
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Fedor (post 1700)
- Paul Fedor, American music video director and visual effects designer
- Teresa Fedor, American Democrat politician, Delegate to Democratic National Convention from Ohio, 2004; Member, Rules Committee, 2008 CITATION[CLOSE]
The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2016, January 20) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html
- Tania Fédor (1905-1985), Monaco-born French film actress
- Paul Fedor, Canadian former CFL football player who played from 1958 to 1961
- Nicolás Ladislao Fedor Flores (b. 1985), Venezuelan footballer
Fedor Family Crest Products
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2016, January 20) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html