Fasone History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Fasone family
The surname Fasone was first found in Venice (Italian: Venezia), and seaport occupying one of the most remarkable sites of the world. Centralizing on the Grand Canal the history of the city can be traced through the different styles of architecture Byzantine, Gothic, early Renaissance and late Renaissance. It is rich in ancient palaces, churches, libraries, galleries, monuments, statues, treasures and artifacts. Its history is abundant in politics, art, religion, scholarship and conflict. The ducal palace was commenced in 1309. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time, at the beginning of recorded history, was of itself a great distinction and indicative of noble ancestry.
Important Dates for the Fasone family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Fasone research. Another 127 words (9 lines of text) covering the years 1209, 1682, 1562 and 1602 are included under the topic Early Fasone History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Fasone Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Faison, Fassone, Fazio, Fassiolo, Fassini, Faccini, Fasone, Facini, Faisone and many more.
Early Notables of the Fasone family (pre 1700)
Another 28 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Fasone Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Fasone migration to the United States
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Fasone Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Joseph Fasone, who settled in New York sometime between 1884 and 1915
- Giacomo Fasone, aged 28, who settled in America from Palermo, in 1898
Fasone Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Agostino Fasone, aged 23, who immigrated to the United States from Termini, in 1900
- Marianna Fasone, aged 21, who landed in America from Termini, in 1902
- Giuseppe Fasone, aged 18, who immigrated to the United States from Patti, Italy, in 1906
- Guiseppa Ma. Fasone, aged 55, who settled in America from Terendini, in 1906
- Ignazio Fasone, aged 37, who immigrated to the United States from Palermo, Palermo, in 1910
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Fasone (post 1700)
- Cara Fasone, American writer and producer
- Leslie Fasone, American Culture of Care Coordinator at Indiana University Bloomington
- Tina Fasone, Canadian McGill Martlets Basketball star, inducted into the McGill Sports Hall of Fame (2003)