Falzon History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Falzon family
The surname Falzon was first found in Ferrara, a city and comune in Emilia-Romagna, northern Italy, capital city of the Province of Ferrara. History dates the city back to 753. It was at war with Venice in 1471. It is a walled city and notable is the Church of S.Cristoforo. Knitted goods and shawls are made. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time was in itself a family honor.
Early History of the Falzon family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Falzon research. Another 106 words (8 lines of text) covering the years 1227 and 1300 are included under the topic Early Falzon History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Falzon Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Falza, Falza-Galloni, Falzagalloni, Falzaro, Falzaroni, Falzarano and many more.
Early Notables of the Falzon family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Falzon Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Falzon family
Some of the first settlers of this family name or some of its variants were: John Falzone, who came to New York in 1912; and Domiano Falzone, who settled in New York in 1912.
Contemporary Notables of the name Falzon (post 1700) +
- Michael Falzon (1972-2020), Australian musical theatre/rock tenor, actor, and producer
- Michael Falzon (b. 1961), Maltese politician, Deputy Leader Party Affairs of the Labour Party (2003-2008)
- Joey Jamie Falzon (b. 1969), Australian professional footballer
- Janelle Cherie Falzon OAM (b. 1981), Australian gold and two-time bronze medalist Paralympic swimmer
- Stéphanie Falzon (b. 1983), French gold medalist hammer thrower
- Nazju Falzon (1813-1865), Blessed Ignatius, Maltese cleric who was beatified in 2001
- Dyson Falzon (b. 1986), Maltese professional footballer
- Daniel Falzon (b. 1994), Australian professional motorcycle racer
- Dan Falzon (b. 1972), Australian actor of Maltese descent
- Charlie Falzon (b. 1961), retired Canadian soccer player who played from 1981 to 1988, member of the Canada National Team (1983-1989)
- ... (Another 2 notables are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Related Stories +