Early Origins of the Fallica family
The surname Fallica was first found in Saluzzo, a city of Piedmont
in the province of Cunco. The old castle of the Maruises of Saluzzo built in 1142 is now a prison, There is a Gothic cathedral with the tombs of the marquises. The Casa Cavazza is notable and is the city museum. King Henry IV restored the marquisate in 1601. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time, at the beginning of recorded history, was of itself a great distinction and indicative of noble ancestry.
Early History of the Fallica family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Fallica research.Another 185 words (13 lines of text) covering the years 1202, 1337 and 1404 are included under the topic Early Fallica History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Fallica Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Fallica, Falcucci, Falchi, Falci, Falqui, Falchetti, Falchini, Falca, Falce, Falucci and many more.
Early Notables of the Fallica family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Fallica Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Fallica family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Fallica Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Antanino Fallica, aged 42, who settled in America from Messina, Italy, in 1907
- Carmela Fallica, aged 12, who emigrated to the United States from Messina, Italy, in 1907
- Giuseppe Fallica, aged 17, who emigrated to America from Messina, Sicily, in 1910
- Grazia Fallica, aged 7, who landed in America from Paterno, Sicily, in 1910
- Maria Fallica, aged 28, who emigrated to the United States from Aderno, Italy, in 1911
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Fallica (post 1700)
- Raffaele Fallica, Italian actor