Fabry History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Fabry family
The surname Fabry was first found in Aragon an ancient Kingdom of Spain.
Early History of the Fabry family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Fabry research. Another 84 words (6 lines of text) covering the years 1271 and 1735 are included under the topic Early Fabry History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Fabry Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Fabra, Fabre, Fabras, Fabres, Fabbra, Fabbre, Fabr, Fabrons and many more.
Early Notables of the Fabry family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Fabry Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Fabry is the 14,638th most popular surname with an estimated 2,487 people with that name.  However, in France, the name Fabry is ranked the 3,851st most popular surname with an estimated 1,500 - 2,000 people with that name. 
Fabry migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Fabry Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Frederick Fabry, who landed in Allegany (Allegheny) County, Pennsylvania in 1844 
Contemporary Notables of the name Fabry (post 1700) +
- Marie Paul Auguste Charles Fabry (1867-1945), French physicist
Related Stories +
- ^ https://namecensus.com/most_common_surnames.htm
- ^ http://www.journaldesfemmes.com/nom-de-famille/nom/
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)