Early Origins of the Fabrizio family
The surname Fabrizio was first found in Venice
(Italian: Venezia), and seaport occupying one of the most remarkable sites of the world. Centralizing on the Grand Canal it is known as the "Queen of the Adriatic." The history of the city can be traced through the different styles of architecture Byzantine, Gothic, early Renaissance
and late Renaissance
. It is rich in ancient palaces, churches, libraries, galleries, monuments, statues, treasures and artifacts. Its history is abundant in politics, art, religion, scholarship and conflict. The ducal palace was commenced in 1309. The family was found with roots in this city in 1303 when Lunardo was recorded but there is a note that the family is thought to have originated in Altino, a fishing village on the lagoons of Venetia, 12 miles from the city. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time, at the beginning of recorded history, was of itself a great distinction and indicative of noble ancestry.
Early History of the Fabrizio family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Fabrizio research.Another 309 words (22 lines of text) covering the year 1821 is included under the topic Early Fabrizio History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Fabrizio Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Fabrizio, Fabrizzi, Fabrizi, Fabrizini, Fabrizi and many more.
Early Notables of the Fabrizio family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Fabrizio Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Fabrizio family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Fabrizio Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Giuseppe Fabrizio, who arrived in Ashtabula Co. OH sometime between 1875 and 1906
- Domenico Fabrizio, who arrived in Ashtabula Co. OH sometime between 1875 and 1906
- Diamondo Fabrizio, who arrived in Ashtabula Co. OH sometime between 1875 and 1906
- Antonio Fabrizio, who arrived in Colorado in 1895
Fabrizio Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Peter Fabrizio, who settled in Colorado in 1906
- Acostino Fabrizio, aged 39, who emigrated to the United States from Folignano, Italy, in 1910
- Aingiolina Fabrizio, aged 17, who landed in America from Pratola Sezze, Italy, in 1910
- Adele Fabrizio, aged 14, who landed in America from S. Donato Vale, Italy, in 1911
- Amalia Fabrizio, aged 29, who landed in America from Capello, Italy, in 1912
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Fabrizio (post 1700)
- Pat Fabrizio, American Democrat politician, Candidate in primary for Delegate to Michigan State Constitutional Convention from Wayne County 7th District, 1961 CITATION[CLOSE]
The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2016, March 16) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html
- Cicchitto Fabrizio (b. 1940), Italian politician
- Ruffo Fabrizio (1744-1827), Italian cardinal and politician
- Guidi Fabrizio (b. 1972), Italian former road bicycle racer
- Michel Fabrizio (b. 1984), Italian motorcycle racer