Eubanks History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Eubanks family
The surname Eubanks was first found in Durham
where they held a family seat
from very ancient times, some say well before the Norman Conquest
and the arrival of Duke William at Hastings in 1066 A.D.
Early History of the Eubanks family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Eubanks research.Another 67 words (5 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Eubanks History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Eubanks Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Ewbank, Ewbanke, Ewbanks, Eubank, Ewbanck and others.
Early Notables of the Eubanks family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Eubanks Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Eubanks family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Eubanks Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- James Eubanks, aged 34, who emigrated to the United States, in 1921
- Virgil Eubanks, aged 38, who emigrated to Durham, N.C., in 1923
Contemporary Notables of the name Eubanks (post 1700)
- Uel Melvin Eubanks (1903-1954), American Major League Baseball pitcher who played one season for the for the Chicago Cubs in 1922
- Duane Eubanks (b. 1969), American award-winning jazz trumpeter and flugelhornist, known for his work with the Dave Holland's big band
- Kristin Eubanks (b. 1981), known by her ring name Krissy Vaineis, an American professional wrestler, valet and model
- Robert Leland "Bob" Eubanks (b. 1938), American television /radio personality and game show host, recipient of a lifetime achievement Emmy Award (2005), best known for hosting the game show The Newlywed Game
- Robin Eubanks (b. 1955), American jazz slide trombonist, brother of Kevin and Duane Eubanks
- Sergeant Ray E Eubanks (1922-1944), American soldier awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor in 1944 for his actions in World War II
- John Eubanks (b. 1983), American NFL and CFL football player who played from 2006 to 2011
- Gordon Eubanks (b. 1946), American computer industry executive, one of the pioneers at Digital Research
- Kevin Tyrone Eubanks (b. 1957), American jazz guitarist, leader of the Tonight Show Band since 1995
- E. E. Eubanks, American Republican politician, Alternate Delegate to Republican National Convention from Ohio, 1936 CITATION[CLOSE]
The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, November 16) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html
- ... (Another 9 notables are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Eubanks Family Crest Products
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, November 16) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html