Eichinger History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Eichinger family
The surname Eichinger was first found in Austria
, where the name was closely identified in early mediaeval times with the feudal
society which would become prominent throughout European history. The name would later emerge as a noble family with great influence, having many distinguished branches, and become noted for its involvement in social, economic and political affairs.
Early History of the Eichinger family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Eichinger research.Another 209 words (15 lines of text) covering the years 1704, 1740, 1729, 1565 and 1628 are included under the topic Early Eichinger History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Eichinger Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Aichinger, Aychinger, Aichingen, Aiching and others.
Early Notables of the Eichinger family (pre 1700)
Another 34 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Eichinger Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Eichinger family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Eichinger Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Andreas Eichinger, who settled in America in 1779
Eichinger Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Christian Eichinger, who settled in North America in 1853
- Adam Eichinger, who settled in New York in 1855
- Bohumil Eichinger, who settled in New York, NY in 1891
Contemporary Notables of the name Eichinger (post 1700)
- Martin Eichinger (b. 1949), American sculptor
- Nina Eichinger (b. 1981), German TV presenter and actress
- Bernd Eichinger (1949-2011), German five-time Bambi Award winning, Primetime Emmy and BAFTA nominated film producer, director and screenwriter, known for Downfall (2004), Perfume: The Story of a Murderer (2006) and Fantastic Four (2005)
- Hans Eichinger, Austrian silver and bronze medalist bobsledder
Historic Events for the Eichinger family
- Friedrich Eichinger (1920-1941), German Matrosenobergefreiter who served aboard the German Battleship Bismarck during World War II when it was sunk heading to France; he died in the sinking CITATION[CLOSE]
Bismarck & Tirpitz Class - Crew List Bismarck. (Retrieved 2018, February 06). Retrieved from https://www.bismarck-class.dk/bismarck/crew/bismarck_crew.html#crew_details
Eichinger Family Crest Products
- ^ Bismarck & Tirpitz Class - Crew List Bismarck. (Retrieved 2018, February 06). Retrieved from https://www.bismarck-class.dk/bismarck/crew/bismarck_crew.html#crew_details