Ehrenfeld History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Ehrenfeld family
The surname Ehrenfeld was first found in Westphalia, where the name emerged in mediaeval times as one of the notable families in the western region. From the 13th century onwards the surname was identified with the great social and economic evolution which made this territory a landmark contributor to the development of the nation.
Important Dates for the Ehrenfeld family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Ehrenfeld research. Another 86 words (6 lines of text) covering the years 1638, 1731 and 1819 are included under the topic Early Ehrenfeld History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Ehrenfeld Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Ehren, Ehrenbeck, Ehrenburg, Ehrenberg, Ehrenbüchl, Ehrencrona, Ehrencrone, Ehrendreich, Ehrenfeld, Ehrenfels, Ehrenheim, Ehrenkreuz, Ehrenkrook, Ehrenstein and many more.
Early Notables of the Ehrenfeld family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Ehrenfeld Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Ehrenfeld migration to the United States
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Typical Ehrenfeld Emigration from the United Kingdom to North America
Ehrenfeld Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Friedrich August Ehrenfeld, who arrived in America in 1807
- Christian Heinrich Ehrenfeld, who settled in 1807
- Jacob Friedrich Ehrenfeld, who arrived in North America in 1851
- Levie Ehrenfeld, who arrived in America in 1853 
- Heinrich Karl Ehrenfeld, who settled in North America in 1873
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
You May Also Like
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)