Dziedzic History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Dziedzic family
The surname Dziedzic was first found in Polesie, the largest province of Poland. It is inhabited by Ruthenians, called Polesians, of Ukrainian descent. The main towns are those of Brest Litovsk, Pinsk, Kobryn, Kamenets, Litovsk, and Luninets. It was in this province that the renowned Radziwills and Sapiehas held their vast estates. The surname became noted for its many branches in the region, each house acquiring a status and influence which was envied by the princes of the region. In their later history the name became a power unto themselves and were elevated to the ranks of nobility as they grew into this most influential family.
Early History of the Dziedzic family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Dziedzic research. Another 88 words (6 lines of text) covering the years 1632 and 1643 are included under the topic Early Dziedzic History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Dziedzic Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Dziegiel, Dziegielowski, Dziegell, Dzegelowski, Dzegel, Dogiel, Dogelowski, Dzoglowski and many more.
Early Notables of the Dziedzic family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Dziedzic Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Dziedzic is the 12,852nd most popular surname with an estimated 2,487 people with that name. 
| Dziedzic migration to the United States ||+|
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Dziedzic Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Adalbert Dziedzic, who, who arrived in America in 1905
- Adam Dziedzic, who, who arrived in America in 1913 from Cziwec, Galicia
- Adela Dziedzic, who, who arrived in America in 1921 from Stryjorski, Zbaraz
|Contemporary Notables of the name Dziedzic (post 1700) ||+|
- Kari Dziedzic (b. 1962), American politician, Member of the Minnesota Senate (2012-)
- Joseph Walter Dziedzic (b. 1971), retired American professional NHL ice hockey left winger for the Pittsburgh Penguins (1994-1999)
- Stanley Joseph Dziedzic Jr. (b. 1949), American bronze medalist wrestler at the 1976 Summer Olympics
- Janusz Dziedzic (b. 1980), Polish football striker
- Katarzyna Dziedzic, Canadian model, Miss International Canada in 2003
- ^ https://namecensus.com/most_common_surnames.htm