Dykman History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Origins Available: Dutch-Alt
Early Origins of the Dykman family
Dykman Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Van Dyk, Van Dijk, Van Dijck, Van Dike, Van Dik, Van Dyck, Van Dijken, Van Dyken, Dijkman, Dykman and many more.
Contemporary Notables of the name Dykman (post 1700)
- James Y. Dykman, founder of the J.Y. Dykman Store and the J.Y. Dykman Flour and Feed Store in the village of Nelsonville, New York, both listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Adrienne "Janet" Cornelia Dykman (b. 1954), American four-time gold medalist archer
- William N. Dykman, American politician, Delegate to New York State Constitutional Convention 7th District, 1915 CITATION[CLOSE]
The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, October 9) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html
- Shlomo Dykman (1917-1965), Polish-born, Israeli translator and classical scholar
Dykman Family Crest Products
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, October 9) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- no headaches!