Dulude History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Dulude family
The surname Dulude was first found in Lorraine, where this illustrious family was established since the 13th century.
Early History of the Dulude family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Dulude research. Another 85 words (6 lines of text) covering the years 1703, 1771, and 1797 are included under the topic Early Dulude History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Dulude Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Ludre, Duludre, du Ludre, de Ludre, Dulud, du Lud, Dulude, de Lude, Le Lude, Ludin, Ludiot, Ludot and many more.
Early Notables of the Dulude family (pre 1700)
Notable in the family name was Marie-Isabelle de Ludre, "la belle de Ludre", a canoness of the noble ladies of Poussey; Jean-Baptiste Ludot, a writer and scholar, who...
Another 27 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Dulude Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In Quebec, Canada, the name Dulude is the 831st most popular surname. 
Dulude migration to Canada +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Dulude Settlers in Canada in the 18th Century
- François Dulude, who was born in Lorette, Quebec, near 1756
Contemporary Notables of the name Dulude (post 1700) +
- Donald Owen Dulude, American electric company executive, MI
- Richard Dulude, American glass manufacturing company executive, New York
- Louise Séguin Dulude, Canadian academic at the Department of International Business at the Université de Montréal
Related Stories +
- ^ https://statistique.quebec.ca/fr/document/noms-de-famille-au-quebec/tableau/les-1-000-premiers-noms-de-famille-selon-le-rang-quebec