Dobrowolski History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Dobrowolski family
The surname Dobrowolski was first found in West Prussia
and Pomerelia and Poland, where the name emerged in mediaeval times as one of the notable families in the western region. From the 13th century onwards the surname was identified with the great social and economic evolution which made this territory a landmark contributor to the development of the nation.
Early History of the Dobrowolski family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Dobrowolski research.Another 195 words (14 lines of text) covering the years 1648 and 1764 are included under the topic Early Dobrowolski History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Dobrowolski Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Dobrowski, Dobruski, Dobruwski, Dobrowolski and many more.
Early Notables of the Dobrowolski family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Dobrowolski Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Dobrowolski family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name or some of its variants were: Louis Dobrowski, who voyaged to Mississippi in 1899; and Jozef Dobrowski, who sailed for America in 1909.
Contemporary Notables of the name Dobrowolski (post 1700)
- Pamela S. Dobrowolski, American Democrat politician, Delegate to Democratic National Convention from Michigan, 1996 (alternate), 2000, 2004 CITATION[CLOSE]
The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, December 10) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html
- Jan Fryderyk Dobrowolski (b. 1944), Polish classical and jazz keyboardist and composer
- Franciszek Dobrowolski. (1830-1896), Polish theatre director
- Antoni Boles Dobrowolski (1872-1954), Polish scientist, geophysicist, meteorologist and traveler
- Andrzej Dobrowolski (1921-1990), Polish composer and teacher
- Wadys Dobrowolski (1896-1969), Polish fencer and athlete
- Rafa Dobrowolski (b. 1983), Olympic athlete from Poland
Dobrowolski Family Crest Products
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, December 10) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html