D'elia History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the D'elia family
The surname D'elia was first found in Venice.
Early History of the D'elia family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our D'elia research. Another 27 words (2 lines of text) covering the year 1308 is included under the topic Early D'elia History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
D'elia Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Delia, D'Elia, Delllia and others.
Early Notables of the D'elia family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early D'elia Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name D'elia is the 9,041st most popular surname with an estimated 2,487 people with that name. 
| D'elia migration to the United States ||+|
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
D'elia Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Antonio Delia, aged 23, who immigrated to America, in 1894
D'elia Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Gaspare Delia, aged 34, who landed in America from Balestrate, Italy, in 1904
- Antonimo Delia, aged 23, who immigrated to the United States from Palermo, Italy, in 1908
- Calogera Delia, aged 3, who immigrated to the United States from Terrasini, Sicily, in 1910
- Filippa Delia, aged 20, who immigrated to the United States from Terrasini, Sicily, in 1910
- Filomena Delia, aged 5, who settled in America from Terrasini, Sicily, in 1910
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
|Contemporary Notables of the name D'elia (post 1700) ||+|
- Toshiko D'Elia (1930-2014), American Masters athletics long distance running legend
- Bill D'Elia, American television writer, director, producer, and actor
- Franco D'Elia, contemporary American poet
- Tim Delia, American politician, Representative from California 33rd District, 1992 
- Frank Delia Jr., American politician, Mayor of DeRidder, Louisiana, 1970-78 
- Alma Delia Fuentes (1937-2017), Mexican actress of film, television, and theatre
- Delia Domínguez Mohr (1931-2022), Chilean poet, a member of her country's literary Generation of '50
- Delia Cecilia Giovanola (1926-2022), Argentine human rights activist, o-founder of Grandmothers of the Plaza de Mayo
- Delia Fiallo (1924-2021), Cuban author and screenwriter who lived in Miami, Florida
- Delia G. Poole, American Republican politician, Alternate Delegate to Republican National Convention from Missouri, 1924