Cuadra History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Cuadra family
The surname Cuadra was first found in Catalonia, in northeastern Spain.
Early History of the Cuadra family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Cuadra research. Another 134 words (10 lines of text) covering the year 1469 is included under the topic Early Cuadra History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Cuadra Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Cuadrado, Quadra, Quadrado, Quadratus, Quadrare, Quadras, Quadraz, Cuadra and many more.
Early Notables of the Cuadra family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Cuadra Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Cuadra is the 17,815th most popular surname with an estimated 2,487 people with that name. 
| Cuadra migration to the United States ||+|
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Cuadra Settlers in United States in the 16th Century
- Felipa de Cuadra who settled in New Spain in 1574
Cuadra Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Martin DeLa Cuadra, who arrived in America in 1812 
- Thomas Cuadra, aged 30, who landed in New Orleans, La in 1821 
- Anton De Cuadra, who arrived in America in 1827 
- C DeLa Cuadra, aged 23, who arrived in New Orleans, La in 1827 
- Elemento Cuadra, aged 26, who landed in New Orleans, La in 1829 
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
|Contemporary Notables of the name Cuadra (post 1700) ||+|
- Maria Cuadra (b. 1936), Spanish film, television and theater actress
- Pablo Antonio Cuadra (1912-2002), Nicaraguan poet, essayist, art and literary critic, playwright and graphic artist
- José Vicente Cuadra (1812-1894), President of the Republic of Nicaragua (1871-1875)
- Rodrigo "Pera" Cuadra Burgoa (b. 1967), Chilean film critic, television presenter and musician
- "What are the 5,000 Most Common Last Names in the U.S.?". NameCensus.com, https://namecensus.com/last-names/
- Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)