Corbeau History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
The distinguished surname Corbeau was first found in Touraine, where the family was established in a seigniory, erected in 1331 for de Preaux.
Early Origins of the Corbeau family
The surname Corbeau was first found in Touraine, where the family was established in a seigniory, erected in 1331 for de Preaux.
Early History of the Corbeau family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Corbeau research. Another 177 words (13 lines of text) covering the years 1325, 1355, 1480, 1491, 1560, 1744, 1750, 1753, 1758, 1792, 1806, 1808, 1810, 1813, 1814, 1825, 1859, 1874, and 1886 are included under the topic Early Corbeau History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Corbeau Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Corbé, Corbet, de Corbet, Corbette, Corbeau, de Corbeau, Corbau, Corbaud, Corbaut, Corbaux, Corbauld, Corbault, Corbaulx, Corbel, Corbelle, Corbas, Corbat, Corbin, Corby, Corbie, de Corbie, Corbelet, Corblet, Corbelin, Corblin, Corbineau, Corbinot and many more.
Early Notables of the Corbeau family (pre 1700)
Notable at this time was Claude de Corbie, a Cistercian, who died in 1560; Renée Corbeau, who was called "la Belle Angevine"; Pierre d'Alets de Corbet, a brigadier in the 17th century; Aimé-François de Corbeau...
Another 34 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Corbeau Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Corbeau migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Corbeau Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Jean Corbeau, who landed in America in 1737 
Contemporary Notables of the name Corbeau (post 1700) +
- André Corbeau (b. 1950), French former professional racing cyclist who rode in two editions of the Tour de France
- Bertram Orian "Pig Iron" Corbeau (1894-1942), Canadian professional ice hockey defenceman, brother of Con Corbeau
- Henry John "Con" Corbeau (1885-1920), Canadian professional ice hockey defenceman in the National Hockey Association for the Toronto Blueshirts in 1914
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)