Colucci History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Colucci family
The surname Colucci was first found in L'Aquila, capital city of the Abruzzo region and of the Province of L'Aquila. Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor and King of Sicily (1194-1250) began the construction of the city and was completed by his son, Conrad IV of Germany in 1254. Conrad's brother Manfred destroyed the city in 1259 after his brother's death, but it was soon rebuilt by Charles I of Anjou. One of the first records of the name was Angelini Colucci, a writer in Ascoli in the 12th century.
Early History of the Colucci family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Colucci research. Another 88 words (6 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Colucci History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Colucci Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Colucci, Coluzzi, Culozzi, Coluccia, Collucia and many more.
Early Notables of the Colucci family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Colucci Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Colucci is the 6,448th most popular surname with an estimated 4,974 people with that name. 
Colucci migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Colucci Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Filomena Colucci, who arrived in America from Basilica, Italy in 1919
- Rosina Colucci, who arrived in America from Castelfranci, Italy in 1919
- Giuseppe Colucci, who arrived in Boston, Massachusetts in 1919
- Giuseppe Colucci, who arrived in America from Italy in 1919
- Auguse Colucci, who arrived in New York from Italy in 1919
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Colucci (post 1700) +
- Ryan Patrick Colucci (b. 1978), American feature film producer and writer, known for his film White Space
- Giuseppe Colucci (1752-1809), Italian antiquarian writer
- Leonardo Colucci (b. 1972), retired Italian footballer and current coach
- Giuseppe Colucci (b. 1980), Italian footballer
- Reinaldo Colucci (b. 1985), Brazilian triathlete at the 2012 Summer Olympics
- Michel "Coluche" Colucci, famous French comedian
Related Stories +
- ^ https://namecensus.com/most_common_surnames.htm