Cataldi History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Cataldi family
The surname Cataldi was first found in Catalonia, in northeastern Spain.
Early History of the Cataldi family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Cataldi research. Another 114 words (8 lines of text) covering the year 1469 is included under the topic Early Cataldi History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Cataldi Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Catalan, Catala, Catalani, Catalno, Catelani, Catalanotti, Catalano and many more.
Early Notables of the Cataldi family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Cataldi Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Cataldi migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Cataldi Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Agostino Cataldi, aged 22, who landed in America from Norcia, Italy, in 1909
- Angelo Cataldi, aged 21, who settled in America from Tuglia, Italy, in 1909
- Alessandro Cataldi, aged 20, who settled in America from Crioiadeichorti, Italy, in 1910
- Antonio Cataldi, aged 41, who landed in America from Alatri, Italy, in 1910
- Assunta Cataldi, aged 12, who settled in America from Palermo, Sicily, in 1911
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Cataldi (post 1700) +
- Angelo Cataldi (b. 1951), American sports radio personality for 94 WIP-FM (simulcast on 610 WTEL) in Philadelphia
- Renato Cataldi (1909-1981), Brazilian painter who is catalogued in the Julius Louzada's Dictionary of Arts, and won several awards from the annual Salon organised by Escola Nacional de Belas Artes
- Marianna Cataldi (b. 1976), Italian singer-songwriter and composer
- Lee Cataldi (b. 1942), contemporary Australian poet and linguist, born in Sydney
- Danilo Cataldi (b. 1994), Italian professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Serie A club Lazio
- Annaclara Cataldi Palau, Italian palaeographer specialising in Greek mediaeval and Renaissance palaeography and history of the book
- Anna Margherita Cataldi (1939-2021), Italian humanitarian, journalist, film producer, and author of several books
Related Stories +