Carrasquillo History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
The mountainous borders of Spain contain the origins of the prestigious surname Carrasquillo. The original bearer of the name Carrasquillo, which is a local surname, once lived, held land, or was born in the beautiful region of Spain. Local names originally denoted the proprietorship of the village or estate. The Carrasquillo family originally lived in a place called Carrasco, which is in the municipality of Sandion de la Ribvera, in the province of Salamanca.
Early Origins of the Carrasquillo family
The surname Carrasquillo was first found in Castile, an important medieval kingdom of northern Spain.
Early History of the Carrasquillo family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Carrasquillo research. Another 89 words (6 lines of text) covering the years 1064, 1769 and 1670 are included under the topic Early Carrasquillo History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Carrasquillo Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Carrasco, Carrasca, Carrascal, Carrascosa, Carrascoso, Carrasquedo, Carrasquilla and many more.
Early Notables of the Carrasquillo family (pre 1700)
Prominent among members of the family were Francisco Carrasco, created Marquis of La Corona in 1769; Juan Carrasco (died c. 1670) Spanish apologist from Madrid; eighteenth century Spanish military officer and writer Esteban Félix...
Another 33 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Carrasquillo Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Carrasquillo migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Carrasquillo Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Cristobal Carrasquillo, who arrived in Puerto Rico in 1805 
Carrasquillo Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Fidel Carrasquillo, aged 27, who landed in America from Matanza, Cuba, in 1907
- Herninia Carrasquillo, aged 38, who immigrated to America, in 1917
- Diego Carrasquillo, aged 21, who settled in America, in 1917
- Encarnacion Carrasquillo, aged 36, who immigrated to the United States, in 1917
- Carman Carrasquillo, aged 21, who immigrated to the United States, in 1919
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Carrasquillo (post 1700) +
- Michael J. Carrasquillo (b. 1977), born Michael Joseph Cintron, an American musician, former drummer for Slick Idiot
- Steven "Steve" Carrasquillo (b. 1979), American professional wrestler
- Javier Carrasquillo Cruz (b. 1965), Puerto Rican politician, Mayor of Cidra (2013-)
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)