Carmona History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
The distinguished Spanish surname Carmona belongs to a Castilian family who came from a place called Carmona, located in the judicial district of Torrijos in Toledo.
Early Origins of the Carmona family
The surname Carmona was first found in the Valley of Cabuérniga in Santander, in the northern central regions of the Iberian Peninsula.
Early History of the Carmona family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Carmona research. Another 77 words (6 lines of text) covering the year 1835 is included under the topic Early Carmona History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Carmona Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Carmonas, Carmone, Carnone, Carmena and others.
Early Notables of the Carmona family (pre 1700)
Con la Reconquista guerra con la que los cristianos bajo las órdenes del rey Fernando y la reina Isabel reconquistaron a España y expulsaron a los musulmanes invasores en el año 1492. Dentro de estos nombres...
Another 35 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Carmona Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Carmona is the 2,087th most popular surname with an estimated 14,922 people with that name.  However, in France, the name Carmona is ranked the 3,222nd most popular surname with an estimated 2,000 - 2,500 people with that name. 
Carmona migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Carmona Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Anton De Carmona, who landed in America in 1811 
- Diego De Carmona, who arrived in America in 1812 
- Francisco De Carmona, who arrived in America in 1813 
- Juan De Carmona, who arrived in America in 1813 
- Pedro De Carmona, who landed in America in 1814 
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Carmona (post 1700) +
- Irma Carmona, Latin American voice actress
- Richard Henry Carmona (b. 1949), American physician, public health administrator, and politician
- Ignacio Noguer Carmona (1931-2019), Spanish Roman Catholic bishop
- Juan Miguel Carmona (b. 1960), Spanish Guitar maker
- Manuel Salvador Carmona (1734-1820), Spanish engraver and designer
- Alberto Porro Carmona (b. 1980), Spanish conductor, composer, author, music lecturer, teacher and saxophonist
- Carlos Bonet Carmona (b. 1987), Spanish footballer
- Génesis Carmona (1991-2014), Venezuelan fashion model, Miss Tourism 2013 for the State of Carabobo
- Víctor Rolando Arroyo Carmona, Cuban geographer and journalist
- Rigoberto Romero Carmona (1940-1991), Cuban photographer
- ... (Another 13 notables are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Related Stories +
- ^ https://namecensus.com/most_common_surnames.htm
- ^ http://www.journaldesfemmes.com/nom-de-famille/nom/
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)