Carlucci History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Carlucci family
The surname Carlucci was first found in Milan (Italian: Milano, Milanese: Milan), the second-most populous city in Italy and the capital of Lombardy. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time, at the beginning of recorded history, was of itself a great distinction and indicative of noble ancestry. Another line of this surname was found in the province of Veneto in the 13th century, when members of the Carlotti family were recognized as nobility in the city of Verona.
Early History of the Carlucci family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Carlucci research. Another 171 words (12 lines of text) covering the years 1503, 1524, 1777, 1686, 1775, 1613, 1590, 1630, 1626, 1697, 1674, 1750, 1466, 1483, 1503, 1524, 1514, 1519, 1580, 1721 and 1744 are included under the topic Early Carlucci History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Carlucci Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Carli, Carlo, Caroli, Decarli, Di Carlo, De Caroli, De Carolix, Carlino, Carlini, Carlin, Carlucci, Carluccio, Carluzzi, Carlotti, Carlotto, Carlot, Carlozzi, Carloni, Carlone, Carlon, Carlesi, Carlisi and many more.
Early Notables of the Carlucci family (pre 1700)
Prominent among bearers of this family in early times was Carlo Innocenzo Carlone (1686-1775), an Italian painter and engraver; Taddeo Carlone (died 1613), Swiss-Italian sculptor and architect; Giovanni Bernardo Carlone (1590-1630), an Italian painter of the late-Mannerist and early-Baroque periods; Andrea Carlone (1626-1697), an Italian painter; Diego Francesco Carlone (1674-1750), an Italian sculptor; Raffaello Carli, a painter born in Vasari in 1466 whose fame escalated once he began working in Florence; a member of the Carluccio family, who was mayor of Matera in 1483; the Carli family of Genoa, hotel owners during the 15th century; Giaffredo di Carlo Carli, a judge...
Another 111 words (8 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Carlucci Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Carlucci is the 10,120th most popular surname with an estimated 2,487 people with that name. 
| Carlucci migration to the United States ||+|
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Carlucci Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Antonio Carlucci, aged 19, who landed in America from Ortanova, in 1906
- Angela Carlucci, aged 45, who landed in America from Ferrandina, Italy, in 1910
- Angelina Carlucci, aged 25, who landed in America from Calabritto, Italy, in 1910
- Anna Carlucci, aged 17, who immigrated to the United States from Palo del Colle, Italy, in 1910
- Antonia Carlucci, aged 19, who immigrated to the United States from Grenno, Italy, in 1911
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
|Contemporary Notables of the name Carlucci (post 1700) ||+|
- Frank Charles III Carlucci (1930-2018), American diplomat and politician, U.S. Ambassador to Portugal (1975-1978), 15th U.S. National Security Advisor, (1986-1987), 16th U.S. Secretary of Defense, (1987-1989) 
- William Carlucci (b. 1967), American bronze medalist rower at the 1996 Olympic Games
- David Mario Carlucci (b. 1963), American former professional baseball player and coach
- David Carlucci (b. 1981), American politician, member of the New York State Senate
- Maria C. Carlucci, American Republican politician, Alternate Delegate to Republican National Convention from New Jersey, 1932 
- Joseph L. Carlucci, American politician, Mayor of Port Chester, New York, 1948-51 
- Joe Carlucci, American Democratic Party politician, Elected Florida State Senate 8th District 1978 
- Camilla Patrizia "Milly" Carlucci (b. 1954), Italian television presenter, actress and singer
- Carlucci Weyant (b. 1983), American actor and producer