Carlotti History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Carlotti family
The surname Carlotti was first found in Milan (Italian: Milano, Milanese: Milan), the second-most populous city in Italy and the capital of Lombardy. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time, at the beginning of recorded history, was of itself a great distinction and indicative of noble ancestry. Another line of this surname was found in the province of Veneto in the 13th century, when members of the Carlotti family were recognized as nobility in the city of Verona.
Early History of the Carlotti family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Carlotti research. Another 171 words (12 lines of text) covering the years 1503, 1524, 1777, 1686, 1775, 1613, 1590, 1630, 1626, 1697, 1674, 1750, 1466, 1483, 1503, 1524, 1514, 1519, 1580, 1721 and 1744 are included under the topic Early Carlotti History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Carlotti Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Carli, Carlo, Caroli, Decarli, Di Carlo, De Caroli, De Carolix, Carlino, Carlini, Carlin, Carlucci, Carluccio, Carluzzi, Carlotti, Carlotto, Carlot, Carlozzi, Carloni, Carlone, Carlon, Carlesi, Carlisi and many more.
Early Notables of the Carlotti family (pre 1700)
Prominent among bearers of this family in early times was Carlo Innocenzo Carlone (1686-1775), an Italian painter and engraver; Taddeo Carlone (died 1613), Swiss-Italian sculptor and architect; Giovanni Bernardo Carlone (1590-1630), an Italian painter of the late-Mannerist and early-Baroque periods; Andrea Carlone (1626-1697), an Italian painter; Diego Francesco Carlone (1674-1750), an Italian sculptor; Raffaello Carli, a painter born in Vasari in 1466 whose fame escalated once he began working in Florence; a member of the Carluccio family, who was mayor of Matera in 1483; the Carli family of Genoa, hotel owners during the 15th century; Giaffredo di Carlo Carli, a judge...
Another 111 words (8 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Carlotti Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In France, the name Carlotti is the 5,141st most popular surname with an estimated 1,000 - 1,500 people with that name. 
Carlotti migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Carlotti Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Ernesso Carlotti, aged 19, who landed in America from Bardi, Italy, in 1910
- Maria Carlotti, aged 30, who landed in America from Polingo, Italy, in 1910
- Virgilio Carlotti, aged 30, who settled in America from Bientina, Italy, in 1911
- Pietro Carlotti, aged 19, who settled in America from Campatipietra, Italy, in 1912
- Samuels Carlotti, aged 24, who landed in America from Lucca, Italy, in 1912
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Carlotti (post 1700) +
- Marie-Arlette Carlotti (b. 1952), French politician and Member of the European Parliament for the south-east of France
Related Stories +
- ^ http://www.journaldesfemmes.com/nom-de-famille/nom/