Early Origins of the Camilli family
The surname Camilli was first found in Rome (Italian: Roma), the capital of the Kingdom of Italy. Little can be said in the space available which would do justice to the history of this beautiful city. From 1000 B.C, its history is a book of life itself. The buildings, culture, arts, cathedrals, churches, museums galleries hold untold treasures unequalled anywhere else in the world. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time, at the beginning of recorded history, was of itself a great distinction and indicative of noble ancestry.
Early History of the Camilli family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Camilli research.Another 169 words (12 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Camilli History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Camilli Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Escamilla, Camilla, Camille, Escamille, Camillia, Escamillia, Ezcamilla and many more.
Early Notables of the Camilli family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Camilli Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Camilli family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Camilli Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Giovanni Camilli, who was naturalized in Illinois in 1904
- Antonio Camilli, aged 24, who landed in America from Pitigliano, Italy, in 1910
- Antonio Camilli, aged 39, who emigrated to the United States from Sgurgola, Italy, in 1910
- Camillo Camilli, aged 25, who landed in America from Cioitella, Italy, in 1910
- Adolfo Camilli, aged 16, who landed in America from Anagio, Italy, in 1911
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Camilli (post 1700)
- Camillo Camilli, American Democrat politician, Candidate in primary for Michigan State House of Representatives from Iron District, 1960 CITATION[CLOSE]
The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, November 6) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html