Cadorette History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Cadorette family
The surname Cadorette was first found in Britanny (Bretagne).
Important Dates for the Cadorette family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Cadorette research. Another 161 words (12 lines of text) covering the years 1030, 1384, 1415, 1423, 1424, 1437, 1456, 1458, 1540, 1669, 1742, and 1823 are included under the topic Early Cadorette History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Cadorette Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Cadoret, Cadorette, de Cadoret, de Cadorette and others.
Early Notables of the Cadorette family (pre 1700)
Notable amongst this name at this time was Térodac Cadoret, a dramatic artist who in Brussels did "Les Fourberies d'Arlequin" (Harlequin's Deceits) and "Le Double Déhouement" in 1742. Shortly after having done imitations of French Comedy actors, Cadoret moved to Paris. Eugene Cadoret, born in S. Georges d'Oléron in 1823, gained the title of chaplain of...
Another 55 words (4 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Cadorette Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Cadorette migration to Canada
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Cadorette Settlers in Canada in the 19th Century
- Joseph Cadorette is recorded as having been a tinsmith in Montreal in 1891
Contemporary Notables of the name Cadorette (post 1700)
- Mary Therese Cadorette (b. 1957), American actress, best known for playing John Ritter's live-in girlfriend, flight attendant Vicky Bradford on Three's Company (1976) and Three's a Crowd (1984)
- Joseph Cadorette (d. 1934), American Democrat politician, Member of Rhode Island State Senate; Mayor of Central Falls, Rhode Island, 1933-34 
- Therese Cadorette (1925-2007), Canadian actress, known for Réjeanne Padovani (1973), Our Son the Stranger (1972) and Isabel (1968)
- Yves Cadorette, Canadian artist specializing in drawing, who lives in Quebec City as of 1993
You May Also Like
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, November 11) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html