Bustos History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Bustos family
The surname Bustos was first found in Castile, in north central Spain.
Early History of the Bustos family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Bustos research. Another 106 words (8 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Bustos History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bustos Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Bustillo, Bustos, Bustillos, Busto and others.
Early Notables of the Bustos family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Bustos Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Bustos is the 4,206th most popular surname with an estimated 7,461 people with that name. 
Bustos migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Bustos Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Garcia De Bustos, who arrived in Columbia in 1852 
- G Lucio Bustos, who arrived in Puerto Rico in 1860 
- Rodrigo De Bustos, who landed in Peru in 1879 
- Catalina Bustos, who landed in New Granada in 1888 
Contemporary Notables of the name Bustos (post 1700) +
- Crystl "The Big Bruiser" Bustos (b. 1977), American softball player, two-time Olympic gold medalist
- Cheryl L. "Cheri" Callahan- Bustos (b. 1961), American politician for the U.S. House of Representatives in Illinois, 17th congressional district
- Ana Marie G. Bustos, American Democratic Party politician, Delegate to Democratic National Convention from California, 2008 
- Cristian Bustos Costa (b. 1983), Spanish professional footballer
- Mikey Bustos (b. 1981), Filipino Canadian singer
- Sergio Bustos (b. 1972), retired Argentine football player
- Fernando Bustos (1944-1979), Mexican footballer who competed in the 1968 Summer Olympics
- Ramsés Maximiliano Bustos Guerrero (b. 1991), Chilean footballer
Related Stories +
- ^ https://namecensus.com/most_common_surnames.htm
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2016, January 12) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html