Bustillos History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Bustillos family
The surname Bustillos was first found in Castile, in north central Spain.
Early History of the Bustillos family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Bustillos research. Another 106 words (8 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Bustillos History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bustillos Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Bustillo, Bustos, Bustillos, Busto and others.
Early Notables of the Bustillos family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Bustillos Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Bustillos is the 12,676th most popular surname with an estimated 2,487 people with that name. 
| Bustillos migration to the United States ||+|
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Bustillos Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- J. H. Bustillos, aged 33, who arrived in America from Barcelona, in 1905
- Dolores Bustillos, aged 42, who arrived in America from Mexico City, Mexico, in 1912
- Elvira Bustillos, aged 8, who arrived in America from Mexico City, Mexico, in 1912
- Victoriano Bustillos, aged 25, who arrived in America, in 1918
- Roman Bustillos, aged 27, who arrived in America, in 1921
|Contemporary Notables of the name Bustillos (post 1700) ||+|
- Luis Ignacio Bustillos, American Latin pop singer
- Anahi Bustillos (b. 1983), American actress
- Victoriano Márques Bustillos (1858-1941), President of Venezuela 1915–1922