Early Origins of the Buscemi family
The surname Buscemi was first found in Milan (Italian: Milano, Milanese: Milan), the second-most populous city in Italy and the capital of Lombardy
. The two palaces in the Piazza del Duomo, Palazzo Reale and the palace of the archbishops are notable. The city is rich in art, museums, galleries and sights. Castello Sforzesco stands in the Parco. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time, at the beginning of recorded history, was of itself a great distinction and indicative of noble ancestry.
Early History of the Buscemi family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Buscemi research.Another 377 words (27 lines of text) covering the year 1803 is included under the topic Early Buscemi History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Buscemi Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Buscemi, Busca, Buscema, Bussemi, Boschini, Boscolo, Boscarello, Buscarini, Buscaino, Buscaglia, Boscassi, Busgami and many more.
Early Notables of the Buscemi family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Buscemi Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Buscemi family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Buscemi Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Pietro Buscemi, who settled in Iowa sometime between 1866 and 1943
- Michele Buscemi, who arrived in Iowa sometime between 1866 and 1943
- Gesualda Buscemi, who settled in Iowa sometime between 1866 and 1943
- Filippo Buscemi, who settled in Iowa sometime between 1866 and 1943
Contemporary Notables of the name Buscemi (post 1700)
- Steven Vincent "Steve" Buscemi (b. 1957), American actor, writer and film director and recipient of a Golden Globe award