Bubna History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Bubna family
The surname Bubna was first found in Austria
, where the name Bubna came from humble beginnings but gained a significant reputation for its contribution to the emerging mediaeval society. It later became more prominent as many branches of the same house acquired distant estates and branches, some in foreign countries, always elevating their social status by their great contributions to society.
Early History of the Bubna family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Bubna research.Another 231 words (16 lines of text) covering the years 1768, 1809, 1825, and 1860 are included under the topic Early Bubna History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bubna Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Bubna, Bubbna, Bubena, Beubna, Buebna, Buebbna, Bobna, Bobbna, Boebna and many more.
Early Notables of the Bubna family (pre 1700)
Another 45 words (3 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Bubna Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Bubna family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Bubna Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Wincent Bubna, who settled in New York, NY in 1867
- Maths Bubna, who arrived in New York, NY in 1867
- Jos Bubna, who arrived in New York, NY in 1867
- Barbe Bubna, who arrived in New York, NY in 1867
Bubna Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Andras Bubna, aged 25, who emigrated to the United States, in 1903
- Anna Bubna, aged 22, who landed in America from Chewka, Austria, in 1907
- Iwan Bubna, aged 32, who emigrated to the United States from Chrewel, Galicia, in 1913
- Irene Mary Bubna, aged 45, who landed in America from London, England, in 1922
- Olga Irene Mary Bubna, aged 22, who settled in America from London, England, in 1923
Bubna Settlers in Canada in the 20th Century
- Irene Bubna, aged 48, who settled in Kelowna Canada, in 1924
Contemporary Notables of the name Bubna (post 1700)
- Mary R. Bubna, American Republican politician, Alternate Delegate to Republican National Convention from Ohio, 1972 CITATION[CLOSE]
The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2016, February 2) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html
- Ferdinand Graf Bubna von Littitz (1768-1825), Lieutenant Field Marshal of the Austrian Empire during the Napoleonic Wars
- Kishore Bubna, American mathematician
Bubna Family Crest Products
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2016, February 2) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html