Bromm History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Bromm family
The surname Bromm was first found in Wurtemberg, where the name Broem became noted for its many branches with the region, each house acquiring a status and influence which was envied enrolled by the princes of the region. In their later history the name became a power unto themselves and were elevated to the ranks of nobility as they grew into this most influential family.
Early History of the Bromm family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Bromm research. Another 72 words (5 lines of text) covering the years 182 and 1826 are included under the topic Early Bromm History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bromm Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Broemm, Broemme, Broeme, Broam, Broamm, Broamme, Bromm, Bromme, Brome, Brom, Bröm, Broem, Brumm, Brumme, Brume, Brum, Bruemm, Bruemme, Brueme and many more.
Early Notables of the Bromm family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Bromm Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bromm migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Bromm Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Dorothea Friederike Bromm, who settled in North America in 1854
Bromm Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Hroshe Bromm, aged 30, who immigrated to America, in 1904
- Wilhelm Bromm, aged 44, who immigrated to the United States from Kronthal, Germany, in 1911
- Karl Bromm, aged 2, who immigrated to the United States from Teiselan, Germany, in 1912
- Klara Bromm, aged 9, who settled in America from Teiselan, Germany, in 1912
- Louise Bromm, aged 39, who landed in America from Teiselan, Germany, in 1912
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Related Stories +